What is are Senator Chuck Hegel Michael Harris and a three star general all saying about Sandy Hook Massacre?
Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign financechairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”
Connecticut School Shooting Adam Lanza taken from AP
Michael quoted as saying “Nobody buys the “lone gunman” story anymore, not with the Gabby Giffords’ shooting, not with the Aurora “Batman” shooting, certainly not with Breveik, and certainly not in Connecticut.” and get this he also said “This is exactly what Israel did in Breveik Norway; the political party that voted sanctions against Israel was retaliated against by a “lone gunman” who killed 77 children.
Ok so thats hard to believe, now here is what former Senator, Chuck Hagel had to say “Washington is terrified of Israel, their powerful lobby and its relationship with organized crime.” Now, a key former Senator, Chuck Hagel, who has helped expose this fact, is likely to be nominated as the secretary of defense, despite vocal protests from Israel.
So what is it all about? There are a lot of discrepancies in the story at Sandy Hook and if you do not know about Oslo bombing and Utoeya island camper shooting check a reuters story here both are similar in nature.
Here are some pieces that do not fall into place:
- Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan – whom officials say is very cooperative – claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
- The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns – a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?
- What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
- What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
- Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
- Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday – something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
Read more on this story here